10 Reasons Republicans Think The Party Is Dysfunctional
This list of 10 reasons why the Republicans think their party is dysfunctional was obviously put together by a liberal, lame stream media dreamer. Some of the points are close to being on point, but others — well, you decide.
This list is from Alternet.com, and explanations are from The Brenner Brief:
1. Bobby Jindal: GOP = The Stupid Party
Actually, we believe Jindal doesn’t get it, either. Sara Marie Brenner explains this in, “The GOP Has It Backwards.”
2. Lindsey Graham: “We’re In A Big Hole,” and Romney keeps digging.
Quite true; however, Graham hasn’t helped by abandoning the conservative cause cause in the past.
3. Bill Kristol: “We have a huge middle class problem.”
4. Newt Gingrich: “Romney insult[ed] all Americans.”
Actually, if you listen to what Romney said — he was referencing people on welfare. Thankfully, not all Americans are on welfare.
5. Raul Labrador: Republicans are defending big business, which loves big government.
Find for us a business owner who “loves big government.” Please.
6. Peggy Noonan: A kinder, gentler Tea Party is needed.
When it appears that the far right stayed home, it would seem a Tea Party that is stronger on the fiscal issues and mum on the social ones may be what’s needed.
7. Ralph Benko: GOP’s “Bush Mandarins” ran from Reagan agenda.
Really? Does that even make sense?
8. Mike Murphy: Demographics add up to “an existential crisis for the Republican Party”
This is true, and why micro-targeting and consistent outreach are both necessary.
9. Karl Rove: The ground game sucked, and consultants made too much money. (Srsly.)
Someone buy Karl a mirror, please.
10. Meghan McCain: Karl Rove Sucks.
And who got your daddy in the White House? Oh, that’s right.by