Transparent President Obama May Have Private Swearing In
“Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant,” Obama said. But Mr. President, what about all of the back-room meetings and secrecy in your administration? We certainly didn’t have five days to review many of the bills you’ve signed, and the meetings haven’t been in public. And now, it’s going to continue with your swearing-in.
Finally, it seems that the media isn’t too happy, either. Even they are wondering why they’re being closed out of so many things at the White House. POLITICO‘s December 7, 2012 story, “Press fear Obama private swearing-in,” seems to be an acknowledgement by the lame stream media that they may now see what is happening with the media in this administration.
Well media, this is what you supported, this is what you deserve.
- Obama being Sworn in as President in Private and Secret without Press on Sunday January 20th. Why no Press allowed? Not going to follow constitution? (sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com)
- Most transparent administration evah: Obama’s swearing in may be private; lapdogs bark (twitchy.com)
- A Private Swearing-In Ceremony for Obama? (nationalreview.com)
- Obama To Be Sworn In at Private Ceremony (politicalwire.com)
- Obama Plans Two Swearing-In Ceremonies (blogs.wsj.com)