DHS Video: defend against shooter with scissors … yes, scissors
So, if there’s a shooter, the DHS says you should hide, lock the door, block the door and grab a pair of scissors to try to overtake the shooter(s). And, help other people evacuate. Follow instructions by the police. Silence your cell phone so it doesn’t vibrate and give away your location. Cover up the windows.
And don’t forget — call 9-1-1! While you wait 5-10 minutes for them to arrive, just remember — you have scissors to keep you safe.
What if you had a gun in that drawer instead of scissors? You would be much more likely to get past that “active shooter.”
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- DHS to shooting victims: Protect yourself with scissors! (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- Thanks, DHS (nationalreview.com)
- Advice from the Department of Homeland Security: If Attacked by a Shooter, Grab Some Scissors (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- #DHStips: Conservatives mock ridiculous DHS safety video (twitchy.com)
- Homeland Security Tip: Fend Off Shooter With Scissors (newser.com)
- DHS Says: Confront Mass Killers With Scissors (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- DHS Says: Confront Mass Killers With Scissors (sweetness-light.com)
- Stupid Is As Stupid Does” NEW HOMELAND SECURITY VIDEO URGES AMERICANS TO RESIST SHOOTERS…WITH SCISSORS (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- DHS Says Bring A Knife To A Gunfight (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Feds’ Advice for Confronting Mass Murderers: Scissors (visiontoamerica.com)