Majority view government as threat to personal rights
A few mornings ago on my way to work, I received a phone call from a friend we will call Mary. Mary found out that after 33 years of employment at her plant she was informed it was closing due to the fact that the type of light bulbs she makes is no longer a commodity. Obama has changed the way of the future, and in order for the plant to make the type of light bulbs now to be used, it would cost the plant far too much money to put the machines in the shop to supply the light bulbs.
Mary is on high blood pressure medication, and now the insurance company wants full details from the doctor regarding why she is on the medication, and what amount of dosage is needed. She also has sleep apnea, and has to have documentation and now prior approval for any testing. Mary is worried about what type of insurance coverage she will have after the plant closes, and the cost — it is mandatory because of ObamaCare.
She also proceeded to tell me that her niece, who works in an office, wears office attire to work, yet she was told by the company to wear sweats to work this past Friday. The employees did what was required, and found out that when they walked into work, a company was set in place to take blood pressure, and give “mini physicals.” They were weighed, which now put some in a different category for the insurance, like her niece, who now was considered to be slightly obese. The other employees were also checked for smoking, substances, and any red flag they could find on the employees. The health care insurance went up $300 or more on some of the employees.
I do not think this type of action should be allowed. People are now being punished for carrying the health care that is required.
So let me ask you — do you believe Obama is working for the middle class? Have you taken a good look at your paycheck lately? Do you notice the amount missing? On an average it’s anywhere from $40-$60 per pay. Where is that money going?
Putting Obama in office for a second term has not made anything better. It has made problems escalate. Obama knew what he was doing when he stalled for the physical cliff debates. These are only the things uncovered we know of now. This president has spent more taxpayers’ dollars in office than any other preceding president, and things are only going to get worse. It is a trickle down effect.
The charts below demonstrate the information from the Pew research.
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- ‘Affordable’ care: 7 million to lose insurance under new health care law (rt.com)
- Upside Down Hanging Light Bulb Glass Terrarium (internetsiao.com)
- Bye Bye 75W Incandescent Light Bulb – Phase-out Continues (getleducated.com)
- Ann Marie Marciarille: Health-Care Implications of Wal-Mart’s Always Low Wages (and Prices) (delong.typepad.com)
- How Obama is wielding executive power in 2nd term (sfgate.com)
- How Obama is wielding executive power in 2nd term (newsobserver.com)
- Now States Cutting Employee Hours to Avoid Obamacare Costs (breitbart.com)
- Obama Elected By The Ungodly (peacemoonbeam.typepad.com)
- So, You Think Your Safe From Obama-Care? You Had Better Read This (vineoflife.net)