Rush: Obama’s release of 500 illegals “impeachable offense”
There were 500 illegal immigrants released by the Department of Homeland Security because of the looming sequester. The White House is claiming that the decision was made by career employees within ICE. Could a decision like this really be made without the White House’s blessing? One of the main roles of the federal government is to defend the nation against enemies foreign and domestic. Yet, Obama has allowed 500 of these enemies to be released in to society.
This sounds like something would happen in a banana republic.
Rush Limbaugh believes that this is an impeachable offense. Listen to Limbaugh from Wednesday’s show:
This is an impeachable offense, this is in direct violation of the oath of office — defend and protect the Constitution of the United States and the people. We’re opening the doors of prisons before the sequester has even happened, before there have even been any budget cuts — this is so childish. Except the consequences are real for people that live nearby these detention centers.
Now do you want to have a gun?
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- Obama Releases Illegal Aliens, Blames Sequester and ‘Big Sis’ Napolitano (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Limbaugh: Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Release Is An ‘Impeachable Offense’… (redflagnews.com)
- Limbaugh: Obama committed impeachable offense by releasing illegal criminals (examiner.com)
- Limbaugh Rips Release Of Immigrants: ‘Impeachable Offense’ To ‘Let Loose 30,000 New Dem Voters’ (mediaite.com)
- Rock legend: ‘No question’ Obama should be impeached (wnd.com)
- Unprecedented: Spoiled-Brat President Does Intentional Harm to the Country in Order to Beat Republicans on Sequester Cuts (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Obama’s release of illegals ‘impeachable offense’ (wnd.com)
- DHS to Release 10,000 Illegals, Some Criminals, Blaming Sequester (independentsentinel.com)
- Why isn’t the murder of an American boy an impeachable offense? (sott.net)
- White House was not involved in ICE’s decision to release detainees (politico.com)