The Brenner Brief Show
WE’RE HIRING! Details here.
Please make a donation to help us take the show on the road, literally — and more! Donate here.
Starting October 7, the show will be at a different time, on a different site and how you listen to the show will change. Please sign up for the newsletter to make sure you learn about where to find the show!
Sign up for the newsletter to learn about who the guests will be as soon as the line-up is announced.
Listen to the show live or by archive:
- MONDAYS LIVE 9p ET: Listen to the radio show live on BlogTalkRadio, or call in to 347.857.1264 to listen live or be a caller. If you have dial-up internet or low-speed DSL, we recommend calling in to the show to listen. This show is sent to iTunes where you can download the podcast, and also streams to the Stitcher app on your desktop, smartphone or device.
- WEDNESDAYS 5p PT / 8 p ET: Listen to the show on KCAA 1050AM in Southern California, or listen online using KCAA apps (including the TuneIn app), TalkStreamLive or TopTalkRadio. There is also a TalkStreamLive app.
- WEDNESDAYS 9p ET: Listen to the show live on The 405 Radio in our special format with a different weekly, live co-host for the whole hour.
- ANYTIME: Using the iTunes, Stitcher, archive link and other options above, you can listen to the show any time.
- 9/30/13: Government shutdown, Seymour Hersh’s inadvertently encouraging journalists to be like Andrew Breitbart, and volunteer leaders behind the effort to recall Mayor Julian Castro of San Antonio join us live on the show
- 9/23/13: Ann-Marie Murrell, National Director of Politichicks
- 9/16/13: Scottie Nell Hughes, Tea Party News Network
- 9/9/13: The Capitalist Pig, Jonathan Hoenig
- 8/28/13: The 405 Radio – Guest Co-Host Derek Hunter
- 8/26/13: International security and terrorism expert Patrick Poole on Syria, Egypt, NSA, Benghazi and more
- 8/19/13: Sen. Jim DeMint on killing ObamaCare
- 8/12/13: Dr. Gina Loudon: author, talk show host, columnist and Wife Swap star
- 8/5/13: Best of The Brenner Brief with Tea Party Express’ Amy Kremer and also Gadi Adelman on the 12th Imam, Iran and Shia Theology
- 7/29/13: Grassroots activist Gabriella Hoffman
- 7/22/13: Taleeb Starkes, Author of “The Uncivil War: Blacks vs Niggers”
- 7/15/13: Fueling America With Thorium — What’s Thorium?
- 7/8/13: Tea Party Express Chairwoman Amy Kremer discusses the state of the Tea Party & GOP
- 7/1/13: Author of “Lessons From Fallen Civilizations,” Larry Kelley
- 6/24/13: Benghazi 9.11 the movie, with co-director Buzz Jacobs
- 6/17/13: School choice and education in America with guest Bob Bowdon, director of “The Cartel”
- 6/10/13: Sharia Law 101 with guest, Gadi Adelman — Part 2 of our interview with Adelman on the middle east
- 6/3/13: The 12th Imam, Islam, Iran, and how Shia theology affects the U.S. and Israel with guest, Gadi Adelman
- 5/27/13: Memorial Day “Best Of” Show w/ Ohio State Rep. Andrew Brenner discussing Medicaid expansion in Ohio and conservative columnist Kurt Schlichter
- 5/20/13: “Hating Breitbart” writer/director Andrew Marcus
- 5/13/13: Daily Caller News Foundation‘s Jim Antle, Author of The Ten Year Career Dave Lukas
- 5/8/13: SPECIAL EDITION PODCAST – Benghazi Hearings
- 5/6/13: Young Conservative author Liz Wheeler; Fox 31 News Denver — our reporter, Fred DeRuvo and the gun seller tricked in the undercover sale, Jeff Gerber; Benghazi
- 4/29/13: Kurt Schlichter, conservatives, and politics; LiveAction tapes from late-abortion clinics
- 4/22/13: Boston bombing, civil liberties, second amendment, Ohio politics and more with guests Matt Borges and Thomas Purcell
- 4/15/13: Boston Marathon bombing updates, Ben Shapiro (Breitbart), Gun control, Common Core
- 4/8/13: Karen Testerman (Moms of Boy Scouts), Jimmy LaSalvia (GOProud) and Tom Zawistowski (Ohio Tea Party Leader)
- 4/1/13: Guy Benson (Townhall.com) and Benji Backer (15yo conservative attacked by liberal teachers)
- 3/25/13: Steven Ertelt (LifeNews.com), Demetrius Minor (Preacher) and Adrian Moore (Reason.com/Reason Foundation)
- 3/4/13: Ohio State Rep. Andrew Brenner, John Peden (Gun Free Zone app) and Amelia Hamilton (author of patriotic books for children)
- 2/25/13: John Mariotti, Dr. James D. Boys and Justine Bartko Thomas
- 2/11/13: Agenda 21 Special with Jeffrey Kibler and Harriet Parke
- 2/4/13: Special Guests – Deanna Meadows, Dirk Thompson, Lee Dodson and Jason Blair
- 1/28/13: Special Guests – Thomas Purcell, Todd Kincannon and Don Smith
- 1/14/13: Special Guests – Jon Gabriel and Chris Loesch
- 1/7/13: Special Guests – Kate Obenshain and Rich Baris
- 12/17/12: Special Guests – L. Todd Wood, Kurt Schlichter and Rebecca M. Smith
- 12/10/12: Special Guests – Stacy Rush, Amanda K. Melson and Cam Edwards
- 12/3/12: Special Guests – Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) and Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- 11/26/12: Special Guests – Paul Skousen and Dr. James Boys
- 11/19/12: Special Guests – Kevin Clark and Catherine Crier
- 11/12/12: Special Guests – Seung Min Kim and John Ekdahl
- 11/5/12: Special Guests – Tabita Hale, Derek Hunter and Demetrius Minor
- 10/29/12: Special Guests – Hope Hodge and Julie Ershadi of HumanEvents.com
- 10/22/12: Post-Debate Special with Ben Domenech, Kristina Ribali, Ron Christie, Todd Kincannon, Michelle Stansbury and Chris Loesch
- 10/15/12: Special Guests – Lisa Stickan & Marybeth Hicks
- 10/8/12: Special Guests – Chicks on the Right & C. Steven Tucker
- 10/1/12: Special Guests – Dr. Alveda King, Ohio State Rep. Andrew O. Brenner & Amelia Hamilton
- 9/24/12: Special Guest – Kurt Schlichter
- 9/17/12: Special Guest – Chris Loesch
- 9/10/12: Special Guest – Dr. Jason B. Whitman
- 8/27/12: Special Guests – L. Todd Wood & Chuck Kirkpatrick
- 8/20/12: Special Guest – Karen Harrington
- 8/13/12: Special Guest – Dirk Thompson
- 8/6/12: Special Guest – Ron Christie
- 7/30/12: Special Guest – David Limbaugh
- 7/23/12: Special Guest – John Mariotti
- 7/16/12: Special Guest – Michelle Malkin
Please support The Brenner Brief Show by supporting our partners:
In order to support The Brenner Brief, please be sure to click on the images below. By doing an online search for the company name or using any other link, you will not be supporting The Brenner Brief. Thank you!